Sunday, October 10, 2004

Dreary Sunday

Too much wine last night. I thought Richard and Planty were the only people coming over to watch the match and was absolutely stunned when Vikki and Martina turned up! It ended up being a lot of laughs and there is a photograph of Richard in my short silk robe….don’t ask…very funny! Our apartment looked like a cyclone hit it when I got up this morning, beer and wine bottles everywhere....

England won 2-0, by the way, which helped fuel all the merriment.

Cooked a fabulous beef stew today with red wine. It was falling apart tender, yum. Served it over a bed of egg noodles with a nice crisp salad. Perfect fare for this dreary day.

It’s John and Steve’s mutual birthday today so I phoned them. Steve is 32, all grown up! John is 44, right behind me. It was good to talk to both of them. I miss them a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home