Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Anne Walters is going to kill me if she doesn't get a mention in this blog so here it is! Actually, in all seriousness, Anne's an attorney I met at 2 Kings Highway West a few years ago. We hit it off immediately owing to the fact that we are both a little nuts. We really bonded when I took an immediate dislike to her boss and he to me. It was a real giggle. You had to be there. Anyway, I have been enjoying getting to know Anne again. We went to see Woody Allen's latest Match Point last week and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. Woody's best in years, this film is set in London for a change, but with the same upper crust crowd he loves to portray. It's about deceit and luck and was totally entertaining. Good looking people in beautiful settings with pithy dialogue, that's what makes a movie interesting. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home