Sunday, February 05, 2006

February 6, 2006

We had fun last night. I told Jason that I described him as quixotic and there was a bit of discussion over whether that was complimentary or not. I meant it in a nice way. I like Jason and his flights of fancy. I definitely identify with that part of his personality.

We went to a few bars in Northern Liberties which, coincidentally, had both been mentioned in the Bon Appetit I’d received in the mail that day. Standard Tap and North Third were both touted as cutting edge on the Philly gastropub scene.

It ended up being a really relaxing and fun night. We click with Jen and Jason and there was no lull in the conversation whatsoever. We had some good grub, some great beers, a few laughs. All in all – an extremely nice night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home