Monday, October 11, 2004

October 11, 2004

Very productive day. Chris was off as he had an exam to take so I headed downtown to do errands. I headed to the travel bureau in the Hauptbahnhof to make arrangements to go to Bolzano next week, and to inquire about tickets from Rome to Naples next month. The folks who work there are amazingly efficient. I always end up with the same gal who gives great service, not something you see often in Germany. So both trips are fairly sorted, just have to get the final OK from the American contingent. Also mailed my absentee ballot. Let's pray for Kerry.

Christopher Reeve died. Very sad. I thought he was amazing, a real role model, and a real life superman.

Nice dinner on the go tonight. A lovely marinated pork tenderloin served with an orange curry reduction. Smelled great as I cooked it so it ought to be tasty. The cooler weather is really making me want to cook. Chris is happy….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home