Thursday, March 03, 2005

After a bit of a lull, things are beginning to progress on the moving to the States front. I’m very conflicted about it missing my family and friends very much yet having made some really truly nice friendships this past year. That’s why our birthday celebration at Tattenbach was so special. A nice group of folks came along for the fun, most for Chris who people really love. It was great. I don’t know how I am going to say goodbye to people like Lise and Richard, Bev and Gary, Brian, and especially Jen and Paul, my friends from home, who introduced us. I have become so much closer to Jen this past year and feel that we have made a bond that can’t and won’t ever be broken. I am so hoping that they follow us back…..(Paul, I’m sorry, I know you want to stay, but I’m being selfish here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home