Monday, April 04, 2005

It was great to come back and have a fun weekend with friends now that our days here are numbered. Allison and Stuart were in town for the first time since they left Munich last summer so it was fantastic to catch up with them on Friday night at the Augustiner am Dom. I sat next to Allison and we had the most personal, revealing conversation we’ve ever had and I feel that I know her much more intimately now. At times, I’ve felt out of it with that particular group of Chris’ friends because I am much older than some of them, but each time I have a one-on-one conversation with one of them, we manage to bridge the gap. Allison is physically very beautiful, and has a lovely way about her. There are no false notes about her – she’s genuinely nice. We talked about things which are important to both of us, namely our relationship to and with our families. I love Stu too. He makes me laugh. He’s just got a job on some wacky breakfast radio show in Liverpool, which can be listened to on the internet so I plan to follow his exploits. I think it’s the perfect occupation for him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vikki said...

I enjoyed reading about your weekend and looking at the pics, looks like you had a great time!!
Vikx

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home