Monday, February 20, 2006

Today is President's Day and I am at work for Tom trying to get things straightened out. When the gal who replaced me when I moved to Germany gave her notice, it seemed like a no brainer that I would go back to working for Tom. So I'll be working for both Bob and Tom. We've got a nice sharing arrangement worked out which should be good for all three of us. We're all good friends and we think we can make this work. The offices are next to each other which will allow me to go between them easily. The plan at the moment is to spend the mornings with Bob and the afternoons with Tom. I'll have to work my tail off to get Tom's stuff done on a part-time basis, but I feel that I am equal to the task. I can work like a demon when I put my mind to it.

Tom and I have a great working relationship, with good chemistry and understanding between us and a mutual respect. I'm happy to be back here. It feels like home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home