Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Great weekend for us. We went to a really good party on Saturday with lots of good chat and laughs. We've been hanging out with a wider group of people and it's been nice and very interesting. Sunday, we took a ride to the beach with Jo and now we're hot to trot on a rental in early September, my favorite time at the shore.

The heat wave is really killing all of my energy to do anything. First casualty was cooking. I just cannot heat the kitchen up. It turns the entire first floor into something resembling a sauna.

I do miss Germany and the beer gardens right now. I also miss our friends. There was a big party on Saturday night in Munich for Richard and Simon's fortieth birthdays and pictures and reports are trickling back. Looks awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home