Thursday, August 17, 2006

FRIDAY'S FIVER

1. Do you work hard or do you take the easy way out?

I work hard most of the time because taking the easy way out is really lazy and denotes personal sloppiness. But in all honesty, I can be as lazy as the next gal, and have been known to take the easy way from time to time. I do think that working hard is good for the soul. That year and a half of not working while I lived in Munich really was shitty for my psyche.

2. How's your day going?

Really well. Getting some stuff done and headed to a Phillies game tonight with some people I love very much!

3. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

At least two dozen.

4. Do you consider yourself cool?

Yes, I do, which I told Chris once and his only reply was to break out into audible laughter bordering on guffaws.

5. What's the last song you listened to?
You Really Got Me by the Kinks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home