Saturday, March 05, 2005

Chris and I are having a blast playing fantasy football with Planty, Gary and Bev, Cal, and Lise and Richard. Chris is currently in first, followed by Planty who leads me by a very slim margin. The rest of the pack is a bit further behind us. We even do things like have a football stammtisch every so often to discuss our league. It's so ridiculous, but a ton of fun. Gary Jones is so obsessed that he's made up this "queer little book" with everyone's stats. Honestly, it's so silly. But I’m thrilled because I’m a novice to this sport and am doing quite well. But most of that is due to my star player, Thierry Henry, who scored 3 goals today against Portsmouth giving me another 9 points! I really like watching Henry. He’s so agile and exciting on the field. And he has the cutest car commercial ever! I love him….Don’t tell Chris how much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home