Friday, April 22, 2005

Stolen from Big Gay Sam, with absolutely no shame whatsoever.


Accent: Godawful East Coast Jersey accent, which often gets mistaken for New Yawk.
Bra size: Too big.
Chore I hate: Unloading dishwasher, cleaning shower.
Dad's name: Gothard Burg Martin (Gary).
Essential makeup: Chanel Lipstick, I don't care HOW much it costs because it is the best! Thanks to Melissa who got me hooked.
Favourite perfume: Thierry Mugler's Angel, also thanks to Melissa.
Gold or silver: Gold.
Interesting Fact: I never ate a banana until I was 21.
Job Title: Unemployed pain in the ass.
Kids: Sadly, none, but one very overindulged Labrador Retriever.
Living arrangements: Tiny apartment in Munich, soon to be nice house in New Jersey!
Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Number of apples eaten last week: Zero.
Overnight hospital stays: Maybe two. Thank goodness.
Phobias: Spiders
Question you ask yourself a lot: Where the hell is....(insert item here)?
Religious affiliation: None. Practically raised by wolves when it came to religion.
Time I wake up: 7:00 a.m. Used to be 5:30 a.m. and I would like it to be that early again as I get all my best work done early and my production fades after lunch.
Unnatural hair color: Chestnut brown.
Natural hair color: Chestnut brown and gray.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: None.
Worst habit: Occasional bouts of nail biting
Yummy food I make: All the food I make is pretty damn good. I go through phases. After years of French and Italian country cooking, I now seem to be stuck on Thai and Vietnamese.
Zodiac sign: Aquarius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home