Sunday, March 12, 2006

Nothing makes us happier than a houseful of people, eating, drinking and enjoying themselves. We like hanging out with opur pals - and we have lots of them!

We had a great night a few weeks ago with Lynne, George, Joanna, Tom and John. Tom was the mixmaster, whipping up the Cosmopolitans in the new shaker Chris had given me for my birthday. It was the first time in a long time that I saw Lynne feeling really good. She was really funny in a way that I'd not seen in ages. She's got a new job and she seems more relaxed and was letting go a bit. Great to see.

Today some friends are coming by for an indoor barbecure. Initially the weather report was for a gorgeous day so we thought we'd be outside but it's just plain shitty so we'll be inside. Chris is making a pulled pork roast and I have some burgers on the go as well as some sides. Will be mellow. Hoping to play some Monopoly and just chill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home