Sunday, May 21, 2006

First things first: Henry appears to improving slowly by surely. Thanks for all your positive thoughts.

It's been a really nice weekend. Friday night we went to teh Greek Fest with Lisa and Mike, which, as always was alot of fun. Great food, good music and a whole lot of booze flowing. I managed to keep myself in check as did Lisa, but Mike and Chris went on an Ouzo drinking spree from which Chris was still recovering yesterday afternoon.

I went to Platt's Nursery with Melissa and Joanna and bought a slew of perennials which I will put in during the week. I have an easy five or six more trips down there - filling up the back of the wagon. Today I put in a bunch of herbs - the usual stuff plus some thai basil, sorrel, tarragon and a few other less everyday herbs. We've been in the yard all day - it's shaping up well.

Tom came by and the three of us went to see Bob and Danny's spec house and it's great. Tom loves that stuff so it was fun to take him.

Last night we went to a low key barbecue at Melissa and Bill's which was just the ticket. Marv and Tony were there and we really enjoy being in their company I so it was fun. It was chilly and we had a fire going out back and it smelled great and warmed us up.
Now over to my mom's (she's gone but I can't stop referring to it as her house - go figure) for dinner. Gina's making pasta and homemade gravy. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home