Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My sister-in-law Maxine arrived from England yesterday. We’ve been looking forward to seeing her. We’ve got some fun stuff planned – a weekend in Washington, a few days in NYC, a family barbecue, and some friends related stuff. Should be good. Max is a really good egg, always up for a laugh so this should be a very good visit.

I love Chris’ sisters and the rest of the family, who have made me feel at home with them and I know Chris feels the same about my family. He’s great with all of them and they are crazy about him, which makes me feel good.

Summer feels like it is coming to an end. It’s been raining for what feels like days and we’ll be getting the tail end of Ernesto, who will bring more wetness than anything else.

I’ve been having an awful time getting up in the morning. I have been an early riser my entire life and all of a sudden I cannot drag myself out of bed. I hope it passes. I like getting up and exercising first thing and now I am forced to do it after work, when my energy level is petering out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home