Thursday, January 13, 2005

Last night a huge crew of people went to Escobar to celebrate Lise’s birthday. It was a real motley assortment, the best kind to my thinking. Lise is an angel and everyone who came felt similarly. I got a ride with Jo, the only person I know in this town who insists on driving everywhere. I sat next to Anne for a long time, who had me cracking up. I also had a great chat with Mason, with whom I have hit off very nicely. He is really kind and has a very calming effect on me. Also chatted a bit with Chris and Martina, who are in post engagement bliss. Vikki was there as well and feeling a bit emotional as she is leaving on Sunday. Stine was there, absolutely gorgeous and magnetic as ever. She’s so amazing. I really like her. Ditto Anna, who has a warmth I find very compelling. We had a nice round of chick chat at the end of the night with Jen at the helm. Simon and Pete were there also, as were Bev and Gary and a bunch of other folks too. Quite a good time. Two funny things happened revolving around the toilet. First, Lise was in there washing her hands when her cake came out and second, Stine was using the men’s room all night thinking it was the women’s room. Funny as hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home