Sunday, January 23, 2005

We’ve hardly had any snow this year here in Munich, which I find really disappointing. Back on the East Coast, at home, they are getting hammered. I spoke to my sister yesterday and they were bracing for 18” of the white stuff. I love when it snows like this at home. It’s an excuse for everything to stop for a few days. My favorite storm ever was a few years ago when we got pounded in early September. Suzanne threw a snow party at her amazing place on Kings Highway and we all brought covered dishes and got totally hammered. It was just one of those impromptu great times that don’t happen as often as they should.

My friends Melissa and Bill got in their four wheel drive and went allover town photographing some of my old haunts in the snow. It was great to come in last night and see a picture of my old house, but it brought tears to my eyes. I can be so silly.


My neighbors, Todd and Pam, sent some photos of their kids in the snow, which also made me feel a bit homesick. I need to get a grip!

The Philadelphia Eagles are playing for the championship this afternoon and the whole area is going wild. Luckily, we have a dish and are going to watch it at 8 p.m. tonight. They better win or the whole Philly area is going to revolt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home