Friday, September 16, 2005



7 Things...

7 Things That keep me going

1. Chris
2. My Family
3. My Friends
4. Henry
5. Chris
6. My Family
7. Henry

7 Things That Scare Me

1. Death of loved ones
2. Loss of health
3. Poverty in old age
4. Flying, but I am getting over this
5. Spiders
6. Fires
7. My own dark moods

7 Things I Like Most

1. Spending time with Chris and Henry in our home
2. Having a meal with my family and Chris at my Mom's house
3. Cooking for the people I love
4. Having some solitary time
5. Going to new places and sharing them with Chris
6. Reading
7. Having coffee most mornings with the same folks I've had coffee with for years

7 Important Things in My Room

1. Chris
2. Henry
3. An awesome mattress
4. Books
5. Angel perfume
6. Some nice photographs
7. Chris

7 Random Facts About Me

1. I get in blue funks
2. I am struggling with aging, but working on it
3. I can be a lot of fun
4. I have legions of friends
5. I love soap operas
6. My idea of heaven is Chris, Henry, a cup of coffee and the Sunday papers
7. I love making food and sharing it with my loved ones

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die

1. Try to make amends for the wrongs I have committed
2. Take another safari
3. Learn to cook a real Hyderabadi biryani
4. Have an amazing garden
5. Help rid our country of right wing extremists
6. Get married
7. Finish knitting Justine's poncho

7 Things I Can Do

1. Make people laugh
2. Knit
3. Cook
4. Forgive
5. Feel real empathy
6. Read a complicated knitting pattern
7. Love

7 Thing I Can't Do

1. Drive in the UK
2. Go to bed angry
3. Anything with my left hand
4. Lie convincingly so I have given up on it altogether
5. Paint a wall
6. Sing
7. Drink like Hollow Leg Peg in her heyday

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Social Capital: De Tocqueville, Putnam, and the Future of New Orleans
Stowe Boyd, President/COO of Corante, is a well-known media subversive, and an internationally recognized authority on real-time, collaborative and social technologies.
See if you can visit my site also maybe you will find some valuable information Serious home based business opportunity

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home