Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Here Are Five Things

I've always wanted to do:

1. Have children.
2. Drive across the United States.
3. Make a really good flaky pie crust.
4. Live in London.
5. Read War and Peace.

Found in my bag:

1. Wallet.
2. Haddonfield Adult School Flyer.
3. Chanel lipstick(s).
4. Mirror.
5. Pen.

Found in my wallet:

1. $63.00.
2. Expired Macy's coupon.
3. A blank check.
4. An Amtrak receipt.
5. A receipt for a "secret sushi" lunch at Fuji. (Secret Sushi is when my girlfriend Lisa and I meet for lunch, spend way too much and don't tell our husbands. Guess the cat's out of the bag now!)

I'm currently into:

1. Knitting for a friend's baby-to-be.
2. Dolcetto d'Alba.
3. Perfecting my cookie competition recipe.
4. Lots of library books.
5. Exercising maniacally.

2 Comments:

Blogger MsAmpuTeeHee said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I loooove that movie, too :-)
And I love the secret sushi thing LOL. I have secret yarn acquisitions, where I just lose the reciepts *ahem*. I don't even have anyone to hide them from!

1:29 PM  
Blogger MsAmpuTeeHee said...

I hope this isn't a double comment. I thought I typed one in, but I dont see it.

Anyhow, I was thanking you for stopping by my blog, and I agree...I looove that movie.

And I love the idea of "secret sushi". I do s"secret yarn acquisitions" and hide the receipts from myself. I dont even have anyone else to hide them from!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home