Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I don't know what's with the fits and spurts surrounding my blog posting for awhile. I need to make a point of updating daily. I should make it part of my routine like brushing my teeth.

I just put two very dry and almost dead ferns, which had been hanging on our porch, on the curb with the rest of the trash and an hour later a really attractive older woman came to the door and told me that she was taking them to put in her greenhouse and that she's been picking our trash regularly! Being a huge fan of reclaimed stuff, I was tickled. Good for her! I always prominently place stuff I think folks might be interested in and it's usually gone very quickly.

I've been a trash picker for years. Got about twenty Italian terra cotta pots years ago - someone was insane to dump them. Have gotten lots of neat things.

Trash picking, dumpster diving - it's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home