Thursday, November 15, 2007

Would it help if I said I constantly think about blogging? No, I didn't think so.

I sit at the computer for a silly amount of time most weekdays, but I rarely can get the energy to blog. Gah. if I can exercise 5 or 6 times a week, which to me is human torture, I ought to be able to blog.

Will and Tara will be in from London for the weekend and we are having a party on Saturday night. At first, it was going to be a small gathering of friends, now it's a full blown party. Oh well, ought to be fun. There ought to be about thirty people in attendance - a nice mix. I feel sort of bad that I cannot invite everyone, but the truth is that party throwing with homemade food is a big job and if I don't pare the guest list, I won't have fun because it will be too much like work. Problem is that everyone in this small town knows everyone and word is probably out. Oh well. Some folks I like an awful lot but do not socialize with them in their homes or in ours, but I still enjoy their company and they mine. I gotten over my need to be on everyone's list. I absolutely understand that there is a line that must be drawn when it comes to issuing invitations. Cut me out by all means! But I am a good guest it must be said. When we were young and full of mischief and fun, Peggy and I called ourselves the "party savers" because we thought we livened up any event and truthfully we did, and we still do. But I don't mind getting axed at all! Axe me if you must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home