Sunday, February 03, 2008

I'm a teensy weensy bit hung over after swilling a silly amount of champagne at Jo's Mardi Gras shindig last night. It was a good one, with some fabulous food. We walked over which was smart because we knew we'd probably overindulge. Had a ton of laughs with everyone, was a nice crowd of folks all in good moods. Love when a party has a truly good feel to it and this one did. Tom, as usual, had me laughing my head off. My sisters bothc ame too and that was really good too.

Today's the Super Bowl which I plan to mark by sitting in front of the telly and totally ignoring. Fun, aren't I? I think I'll watch some movies and do some knitting and maybe read a bit. I really want to stay home and do nothing. Might take a walk with the dog, but then again, I might not. That's what Sundays are all about - sheer laziness.

Tomorrow we have our interview at immigration. Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home