Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am totally pissed because I just noticed the dress which I bought from Garnet Hill and have worn one time (and posted a picture of it a week ago) has a gash in it that I did not notice. I wasn't cheap and it's going back.

Thinsg are moving along with Chris' immigration which is good. We had a conference call yesterday with the lawyers to prep us about our official meeting next Monday and they were positive about all aspects of his case so fingers and toes crossed.

Swinging wildly between Hillary and Obama. On one hand, really want to pull that lever for a woman, and I do admire Hillary, but on the other have been succumbing to Barack Obama's charisma and message for change. Our Super Tuesday primary is next week and I think I'm pulling for Hillary. Right now. All subject to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home