Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yesterday was so long and so dark and I really reacted to it. Today is much better. Got up to a sunny but cold day, cycled over to Starbucks where I spent an hour with the gang and that really helped. I definitely feel more blue when it is overcast and/or dark and I have to remind myself of that.

Planty sent a sweet and encouraging e-mail. Thanks mate, as he would say, it really helped!

Lots to do here at work. The project which we are working on locally has been recognized by the Delaware Valley Smart Growth Alliance and it is a real honor and particularly gratifying because we killed ourselves on it. We're working on another Smart Growth application for another organization and are hoping it's going to be easier - fingers and toes crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home