Saturday, March 22, 2008

We've got a big crew coming for Easter tomorrow - seventeen including us. Should be a really nice time as it's a good assemblage of people of all ages. I like that. I know a few people who aren't keen to socialize with the older set, but not us. We really like a good mix of people of all different ages and stripes and find it makes for more interesting conversation.

So I've managed to prepare quite a bit of the feast ahead of time and tonight am going to see my good friend Stephen Heath as Pontius Pilate in an acclaimed production of Jesus Christ Superstar. Steve's a good good friend, partner of one of my best friends and a great actor, singer and dancer. You get your money's worth when you see him perform. Last time I saw him he had the lead in the Rocky Horror Picture Show and he was incredible.

Off now to put on my face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home