Saturday, February 09, 2008

It's a gloomy Saturday here in Jersey and I'm trying to figure out what to do with myself. Chris is going to two, count 'em - two - homebrew stores and then whipping up a new batch of IPA. The only thing I have on my agenda is making quesadillas for tonight's dinner at Melissa and Bill's house. I seriously could make them in my sleep. They're a fun thing to make and people love them. Melissa seemed semi-mortified that I want to finish them at her house. I do everything short of cooking them here - but they really need to be finished at the last minute. I am thinking of making two types - mushroom and caramelized onions. She'll get over it when she tastes how good they are.

Also am going to knit a pai of socks for Chris today. Am headed off to the wool store right now.

Here's a quick shout out to our dear dear friends Lise and Richard in Munich who just welcomed a daughter into the world. I am heartbroken that we cannot be there to see her right now, but we're looking forward to spending lots of time with the three of them when we visit in Munich. Here's to Baby Stella!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home