Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yikes, it's been almost a full month since I posted and I had been doing so well. C'est la vie. Am back on it now.

Have been in the garden almost non-stop for the past few weeks - even lost my wedding ring cleaning out the debris which accumulated during our wildly stormy winter. There were tons of twigs and sticks and I had huge bonfires going in our firepit which was fun - but probably illegal.

Just put in 21 hostas today and two flats of pachysandras - backbreaking work, but really satisfying.

We're off to Europe on May 6 to Amsterdam fora little fun by ourselves, for Mick's wedding in Northern Germany, to see Planty and family in Bratislava and to see the newly arrived Stella in Munich! It'll be our first trip back to Munich since we left three years ago - I'm looking forward to it. We're staying with Lise and Richard which should be great.
Not sure what we are doing tonight but hoping it involves wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home