Saturday, August 02, 2008

Continuing with the theme of hot, I wanted to talk about Pilates, which I’ve been doing for a few months once or twice a week. It’s held in the basement of the Haddonfield First Presbyterian Church and it’s as cheap as chips (Britspeak from Chris and Catherine).The instructor is amazing – in her fifties, fit as anything and so encouraging. I absolutely love the entire experience and am signing him for the fall session as well – for Wednesday and Friday mornings. I go with my pals Lisa and Lynn but I might as well be alone because I totally get into my own zone.

The only bad part is that this summer, the basement’s been blazing hot. We leave there drenched and Lisa was feeling very woozy the other day. We’re all looking forward to some cooler weather!

P.S. The Haddonfield Presbyterian Church has some lovely authentic Tiffany windows which are worth a look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home