Tuesday, February 08, 2005

In an effort to be more forthcoming in this blog, I’ll admit to some depression and anxiety lately. I feel very distanced from my friends at home and it is bothering me. This past month, I have not heard from several of my closest friends and whereas in the past, I might have picked up the phone or dropped them a line, now I am just hanging back. First, I have to realize that people are busy with jobs and children and so forth and that virtually no one I know has as much free time as I do to obsess about things. Second, I also have to realize that I am no longer the center of the universe, or Haddonfield anyway, since I moved here and people have gotten over me leaving. Third, and most important, I must always remember that my life is with Chris now and the rest of this doesn’t mean as much as it did when I was single and living alone. It still hurts a little, but I am working on it. And that is the unvarnished truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home