Friday, December 02, 2005

Yesterday I spoke with my old boss from the industrial sewing machine days, Bob Weinstein. Bob and I worked side by side for almost thirteen years and developed a very close relationship. He’s happy to hear that I am settling down. He’s seen me through some tough times and is glad to see me moving forward at last. He knows a lot of crap about me and I know a lot about him – there’s something nice about that kind of familiarity. We've both been through the wringer in many ways, but we're both really happy with our lives. It's funny sometimes how things work out. Bob's a good guy.

Another big weekend ahead. It seems like there are two or three parties every weekend and I cannot resist a social event and neither can Chris. We’ll recover on our honeymoon in January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home