Tuesday, October 18, 2005

As I said yesterday, I’m working for Tom for a few weeks and he wasn’t in for the most of the day. Bob and I spent a good deal of the day yelling back and forth about the WXPN countdown and discussing music in general. We’re the same age and share the same frame of reference and consequently feel nostalgic about the same music.

After a morning of debating music, we then had lunch together yesterday. The conversations we have really run the gamut and are always lively and always interesting. Yesterday’s topics ranged from the band The Foo Fighters to Randy Cohen’s “The Ethicist” column in the New York Times Sunday Magazine. I love having freewheeling chats about everything under the sun. I love going aimlessly from one subject to the next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home