Thursday, October 20, 2005

I joined a new gym last week and have been going every weekday morning at 6:30 a.m. When I exercise in the morning, I get a real boost and it starts my day off in really positive way. Convincing myself to get out of bed is a job entirely, but I have not skipped yet! Taking control feels great.

The facility is fantastic. It's called The Philadelphia Sports Club and it is at the end of Kings Highway near Route 70. Three minutes in the car and I'm there. I really wanted to join a place so close I'd have no excuse to shirk! Anyhow, the gym is quite nice and EMPTY!!!!! Perfect for me. I like to exercise alone and quietly. I find that doing it solo allows me to focus better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Planty said...

GO FOR IT MATE!!

I am waiting for my progress report!!!

Plantster

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home