Thursday, November 09, 2006

After Tuesday's election results, I am as happy and giddy as I have been for months. Maybe my fellow Americans are finally waking up. For the record, I've been against this war from Day One and knew it would devolve into its current mess. I can't imagine what we can do to right this terrible wrong, but I am trying to keep an open mind.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Bush and Nancy Pelosi have their sit down. They despise one another. I sincerely hope they can find some sort of way to work towards a bipartisan resolution of their differences, but I don't hold out much hope.

But, still - the House and the Senate back under some sort of sane control- it's great!

Also thrilling to see Rick Santorum ousted in such a big way!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home