Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The holidays are over and I couldn't be any happier to see the back of them. I had a major back problem which sent me to the hospital and sidelined me for two weeks. Pure misery. It was also really dismal because it was our first Christmas without my mom.

Things are getting back to normal now, thank goodness.

In other news, Chris has been promoted into his boss' job, which is wonderful for him and makes me feel really good too since I dragged him (willingly!) to live in the States. I'm pleased that his career is benefitting from the move. He really pulled up stakes to make me happy and the fact that it is working out on all fronts is wonderful.

Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan in Italy said...

Happy mid-January! I just saw your comment on my blog. Thanks for trying out the ravioli. I'm glad they turned out well.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home