Saturday, February 10, 2007

We're off to Laurel and Patrick's for dinner tonight for some jambalaya! Laurel is, and always has been, one of my favorite people from the shop. She and Patrick are both lawyers, and she's a minister to boot - but she doesn't practice either thing. She's cool, tolerant, funny, passionate about politics, a wonderful mother and a genuinely kind human being. We've hardly socialized much over the years, but she's always been someone I wanted to get to know more intimately. Suzanne always says what a good fit the four of us would be - so we'll see! I'm looking forward to it.

In other news, I brought Chris to my gym today and he liked enough to consider joining. Planty, if you are reading this - don't faint!

Tomorrow Jo is having a brunch because Jen is in for a few days from Munich and because it's my birthday Monday. I am really looking forward to that as well. Tomorrow we are going to my family's house for more birthday celebrations. I feel loved and special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home