Saturday, March 24, 2007

It's miserable here today. We got in a tiny walk during the only period of sun, but otherwise it's nasty and overcast.

Chip is here for the afternoon and he's listening to tunes downstairs - I can hear "The Walk of Life" by Dire Straits which reminds me of Peter for some reason. Chris is at the gym and I am going to attempt to finish knitting a sweater that will be swimming on me with my recent weight loss. Oh well, will try to somehow shrink it - a surefire recipe for disaster.

Made an authentic pho this week and I have got to say that I think (and so do Chris, Melissa and Bill) that it is better than the ones we've been getting in our favorite Vietnamese places in Philly! I'll post the recipe - am refining it.

Not much else happening. I am not sure what's going on tonight. I'd be happy at home frankly.

Oh, one more thing. We were at Gina's this afternoon and had some of her leftover homemade pizza - unbelievably good - best I've had outside of Naples!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home