Monday, March 05, 2007

The staples are out! I definitely feel more human. I was having major anxiety yesterday over the whole thing, but all in all it was fairly routine. My doctor is cool and we just chatted as he went about his business. I had popped a Xanax which also helped.

He told me that my gallbladder was one of teh worst he has ever seen and then went on to describe it - gross! Anyway, he was amazed that I wasn't in horrible pain. He also said if it had gone a month longer the likelihood of it rupturing was high! Really glad it's out.

He said I can go back to the gym for light cardio starting next Monday and go back to the whole body workout April 1 so that's good news. Told me to listen to my body - good advice.

I walked to Joanna's this afternoon and though there's a real nip in the air, it felt good.

I start back at work tomorrow - yippee!

Best news of all - I have hired a cleaning person at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home