Monday, February 19, 2007

It's Chris' 41st birthday and it's nice because it's President's Day and we are off from work! We both just came back from the gym - we're committed to a healthier lifestyle. I have been going but Chris just joined which really tickles me. He started going to the gym when he was traveling on work as most hotels have fairly good facilities, and now he's hooked so he's joined here as well. We go to the Philadelphia Sports Club, which is a great place, and right down Kings Highway so no excuse to skip!

We're going out for lunch with some friends and then I guess I will be hiding out in our bedroom for the balance of the day as the rest of the house is extremely cold due to windy frigid conditions here.

I just finished The Painted Veil by Somerset Maugham, which was recently adapted into a film. I loved the book and am looking forward to another of Maugham's books, Up at the Villa, currently on my bedside table, waiting to be read.

Keep warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home