Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's like a frozen tundra here in South jersey with snow, ice, sleet and all sorts of crap coming out of the skies. I had to literally shove the dog out the door this morning. He's such a wimp comparted to good old Henry who loved precipitation! I managed to walk to work and it looks spectacularly beautiful along Kings Highway. The guy in the next office and I are the only ones here. It really is a muck and if I didn't live so damn close, I'd be home with my book.

I made a very tasty and healthy meal for myself last night - an Indian dal topped with steamed spinach and yogurt. I've been trying to incorporate different sorts of protein into our diet and not be so reliant on meat, fish and chicken. I'll post the recipe. It was really good and very satisfying on a cold and snowy day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jane - your Indian Dahl sounds delicious. Would love a copy of the recipe! Stu and I have just made a Sunday roast for my brother, his wife and my nephew!!! Phew! Hosting is a tiring business - enjoyable though! Love Al. xxx

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home