Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I am so uninterested in updating this thing, but it's been going for three years so I guess I should make a decision one way or the other and stick with it.

We had a great week in Barcelona - and then a week at home followed by almost three amazing weeks in the UK and Scotland with Joanna. It was a fantastic time away from which our finances will take months to recover....

Everything else is fairly good. Getting lots of planting done, which is satisfyingly hard work. Am happy to be home manning my own stove. Restaurant meals, while being lots of fun and delicious at times, can get tedious. It's nice to back at it myself. Am making steamed Thai mussels tonight. Will follow through with a recipe tomorrow if they are any good.

Ta Ta for now. Watch this space.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoorah! Nice to see you back on the blog!! Love Alison. xx

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home