Saturday, June 09, 2007

I have had the best Satur day in a long time. Chris and I got up early and had our coffee while reading the papers on our front porch. There was a nice breeze blowing and it was really pleasant. Then we took Rooney for a long walk in Pennypacker Park, where he jumped in the water three or four times. After that, we went to Jo's for a quick sausage sandwich she made us - delicious.

Then Catherine and I headed to the best garden shop ever - a new find from John Baliski - and bought up a storm. I came home and put in eleven plants - mostly hostas.

Now Chris and I are headed to a party being thrown by one of my favorite people in Haddonfield. Ought to be interesting - she and her husband split up and are living separately but are entertaining as a couple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home