Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I joined National Blog Posting Month in an effort to keep up my posting. They have all sorts of ideas and give you a monthly theme on which to concentrate. July's theme is food. I can so do food.

The good local produce is starting to make its way to the farmer's markets and the grocery stores and I could not be any happier. I have been eating blueberries by the handful and making muffins, pancakes and cobblers with them as well. Tonight I might try a crisp. I have to look up some recipes. Full report tomorrow.

Chris is in California this week, but I am not feeling as blue as I was a few weeks ago. I am keeping busy and that helps. Monday night, Lynne and I have an exercise class. Tuesday , the Stitch 'n Bitch is going gangbusters and that's a small thrill for me! Tonight my family is coming over. Tomorrow night Matt wants us all to go out on his boat in the Delaware and the weather is sounding good so I think I am in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home