Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's only 7 p.m. amd the weather is still perfect here so I thought I would take advantage of it by taking Rooney out for a nice walk. He LOVES getting out for walks and goes absolutely berserk when he sees the poop bags or his leash come out. It's cute.

Our normal Pilates instructor is on vacation so we had a fill-in who just about kicked my ass up and down the street, but she was awesome. I absolutely enjoyed it because it was new and a real challenge. I was able to hang through most of it and that made me very happy.

I am doing loads of work at Buckingham this week which is good too. Bob and Lynn are both away so I really have a chance to attend to some long dormant stuff. I miss them though - it's dead quiet.

Righty-o, off for that walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home