Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm feeling much better about everything, though still not thrilled to have Chris away so much. I seem to go through cycles - sometimes I'm fine with it - other times very unhappy. Bottom line, it's not changing - I better learn to live with it.

It's a beautiful morning - a bit chilly even but we all still sat outside the coffee shop. We had a large group today and topic number one - well almost - after Helen's home inspection and my meatloaf recipe :) - was Sarah Palin. Imagine eight to ten people - all of whom agree - screaming and yelling about this on our very proper main street. Really funny. Lots of passers by getting involved - businessmen, moms with strollers, all sorts - it was very animated. We were talking about how the Democrats really need to get aggressive and Laurel mentioned a quote she heard on NPR "Democrats never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity." Hilarious, and sadly very true. We can't blow this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Jane, my darling - I would kill to have that music book. Email me at dixiepch@gmail.com and I'll send you back my mailing address.

And I'm happy to trade hand knit socks with you for the book!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home