Thursday, November 13, 2008

We're off to New York for the weekend tomorrow after I get back from a Delaware Valley Smart Growth Alliance event Lynn and I are attending on Bob's behalf. Spent the past two days running in circles preparing and I sincerely hope we are able to hold our own. I've really been out of touch with this one particular project, but Bob brought us up to speed today and barring any questions out of left field, we ought to be okay. Fingers crossed!

Lisa and Mike will be with us on Friday night and we're going to a lovely little French place called Gascogne which I read about on Chowhound. Saturday, we're on our own and I suspect we'll do something ethnic. I'd like to go back to Tia Pol in Chelsea, a great tapas joint we've been to in the past, but I'm open minded. Or we could just find some corner bar to inhabit - we love doing stuff like that!

Here's to the weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Have a great time in New York! Happy weekend!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home