Thursday, January 08, 2009

As usual, my impetus to start blogging is the lovely Alison from Wales, who I recently saw at a wedding in Ireland. Al always is at me to blog and she's right. So I am going to be really bold and try Blog365 which means blogging every single day. Let's see how long I last with it. I might flake out and use lists, but it's still blogging.

Here's some questions from Thursday Thunks to get me going today.

1. Are you a celebrity news junkie?

Ridiculously so, even for the British reality star celebs. I love them! Fave celeb - got to be Britney.
2. Have you or anyone in your family ever had braces?

Just the kids

3. Name 4 things in your garage that you don't think anyone else has in theirs.

No garage!

4. Do you order Girl Scout cookies?

Hell yes, Mint is my favorite!

5. If you have a cat or a dog, what brand of dog/cat food do you feed them?

Purina

6. When you cook, do you use measuring cups/spoons?

Always use 'em while baking, hardly ever when cooking main courses. i can eyeball things well. I also improvise.

7. If you were stranded on a desert island, how many sand castles would you build?

Probably none

8. Whats one thing you own too many of?

Balls of yarn.

9. If given the chance to go to the moon, would you?

No.

10. Talk radio - listen or not?

Not standard AM type stuff, but NPR. The highbrow stuff, natch!

11. When you put silverware in the dishwasher or in the drainer to dry, do you put the handles up or down?

Down.

12. Video Games for kids - good or not?

Not. But if I had kids they'd probably be parked in front of them all day. My one *kid* loves them.

13. Share a website with us.

www.ravelry.com

14. Water - bottle or tap?

Tap!

15. Have you ever eaten a giant jawbreaker, the ones that are the size of the palm of your hand, all the way to the end?

No.

That's all for today. Fingers crossed. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home